• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Holmgren Running His Mouth Again

Reaction score
ruskell let hutchinson get out of town burn him...lol

but other than that he has been ok, i love mike holmgren though would love to see him with us in any capacity

S

Seattlehawk94

Little Ruskell is an ass....The guy has proven to be just that in his dirty dealings, look at what he did to Leroy Hill and the franchise tag! He FT him then waited for the FA market to dry up before signing him to lower deal.

Other players SEE that kinda shit and don't want to deal with a guy like that.

Bring back the Walruss...goo goo g'joob....

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Thats what I call good business dealing, smart business man, players still wanna play here. You have to be wily to outsmart these agents these days. Mike should stay retired for now.

Reaction score
I wasn't too pleased with a few of Holmy's first picks, but I think he would do a better job now that he knows what it takes to be a GM and I think him having just one responsibilty also would be a better thing for him than doing Head Coaching and GMing.

S

Seattlehawk94

Call it "good business" but it's going to cost us Leroy Hill in the not to far off future...It did cost us Hutch...He drove out DJack with false promises and traded him to a division rival (didn't work out but still). Dude is a lying sack of shit and I hate the bastard.

Little Ruskell is just an asshole and he thinks he's smarter than everyone in the NFL, in truth the jackhole takes credit for signing Jerivicious (sp) to a contract and keeping everything the same that Holmgren built in his first year here then "taking us" to the Superbowl.

Dude is the Jon Gruden of GMs....Much like Tampa's Superbowl win is really Dungy's, our NFC Title is GM Holmgren's.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Call it "good business" but it's going to cost us Leroy Hill in the not to far off future...It did cost us Hutch...He drove out DJack with false promises and traded him to a division rival (didn't work out but still). Dude is a lying sack of shit and I hate the bastard.

Little Ruskell is just an asshole and he thinks he's smarter than everyone in the NFL, in truth the jackhole takes credit for signing Jerivicious (sp) to a contract and keeping everything the same that Holmgren built in his first year here then "taking us" to the Superbowl.

Dude is the Jon Gruden of GMs....Much like Tampa's Superbowl win is really Dungy's, our NFC Title is GM Holmgren's.

We've got hill signed for 6 years.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Dude is a lying sack of shit and I hate the bastard.

I know you think so, never understood why, but its good, we gotta keep the politicians on thier toes.
Biggest bone I have to pick with him is some of his busted high draft picks... no need to name names here.
Curry is different though, he was a no brainer! :mrgreen:

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
The team may be able to opt out, but Hill cannot. Therefore, the only way we will lose him is if the team decides that is the direction they would like to go.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
The timing is a bit weird...Please let's not have any front office BS distractions just before the season starts! Knowing the coach was quitting last year sure didn't work out! Just shut up and enjoy the year off then come back and be the hero...(Now I wonder if that's where Favre got it from...)

Reaction score
i may be on my own but Leroy Hill is fucking awesome. He's not Lofa or Kerney standard but he's nailing players

S

Seattlehawk94

Hill is a great player that outside of the PNW really get's no love...So glad we have him!

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
If the hawks to worse than .500, Holmey comes back as GM and Mora is gone in two years. If we make the playoffs with a good run, than Holmy goes to Dallas as coach or San Fran as GM!

Would not be surprised to see him end up in San Diego either, if the chargers don't make it to the Super Bowl. They are such an underachieving team, that with Holmgren there, they would be a force for years to come.

Top Bottom