• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Having roasted lamb on Sunday!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I will be literally roasting a sacrificial Lamb in honor of the Seahawks roasting the Lambs on Sunday!

Chins up you bunch of slouches! We will win on Sunday and continue the ride we started last year!

So f#ck the lambs, f#ck the cards and f#ck the weak@ss whiners!

We're ready to draw first blood! Lets get this party started!

I'm thinking Lamb taco's? Yummm yummm!

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ramswrath recommends the Lamb Fries , his favorite parts.....he couldn't get enough of them in the joint .

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I will be literally roasting a sacrificial Lamb in honor of the Seahawks roasting the Lambs on Sunday!

Chins up you bunch of slouches! We will win on Sunday and continue the ride we started last year!

Never cared for Lamb myself. I'm thinking about having roast chicken this Sunday.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Have you tried the Lamb fries , right up a 49ers fan alley .
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

At the 49ers new stadium they'll have a "Harburger" to order it you just pout and generally throw a fit when it's your turn to order.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

Jan12! Such originality in posting. Roast lamb for a Rams game. So creative. Just how do you do it? You must ride in the front of that short bus?:laugh:

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Jan12! Such originality in posting. Roast lamb for a Rams game. So creative. Just how do you do it? You must ride in the front of that short bus?:laugh:

Yep...that's him. lol

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
You can't imitate smack like that...even when it's lame smack from a Lambie. LOL

Like most Rams Fans, he's just butt hurt about despite all this "1st round talent" he still in the basement of the NFC Best. At least your the worst of the best??

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You can't imitate smack like that...even when it's lame smack from a Lambie. LOL
Like most Rams Fans, he's just butt hurt about despite all this "1st round talent" he still in the basement of the NFC Best. At least your the worst of the best??

You should be more concerned with how well the Rams have fared against the Seahawks of late.:sneaky:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
It's all coming back to me why I loathed you...lol

Aw shucks and I didn't even mention that the Rams are the youngest team in the NFL and have been starting their third string QB since week 7 and there is a chance that the #1 overall draft pick next year will be theirs too.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Aw shucks and I didn't even mention that the Rams are the youngest team in the NFL and have been starting their third string QB since week 7 and there is a chance that the #1 overall draft pick next year will be theirs too.

I heard...we're really young...cough...wait until next year...cough...wait until the draft...cough...BULLSHIT...cough

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Handled us well, but still lost....

Thats true of more Seahawks games this season, especially of late. Seahawks don't seem to be peaking heading into the playoffs unlike the rest of the NFC Best. In the playoffs I hope the Seahawks get it together but now it is a concern for the Seahawks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thats true of more Seahawks games this season, especially of late. Seahawks don't seem to be peaking heading into the playoffs unlike the rest of the NFC Best. In the playoffs I hope the Seahawks get it together but now it is a concern for the Seahawks.
The defense has been dominant throughout. The offense had been a yawner as of late but I'm not getting overly concerned. They've faced two top 5 defenses in SF and vs AZ. And I'll be honest the team appeared to be going through the motions vs AZ. It was pathetic. I think it was a good shot in the arm and now they have something to play for again.

Reaction score

There have been a couple but don't over blow it. Check the box score of most games and you'll see we've dominated more often than not. The defense has been of one the most dominant and consistent units in the NFL.

Top Bottom