• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

hasselbeck : bring him back !!!

qmuddy2

Huddler
Reaction score
he is available and able to play in the next playoff game, he needs a contract waivier;

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
We have a winner for dumbest post of the year! And it's only January!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
That's like throwing your first pass and winning the superbowl!

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I think more like your first pass is a pick six and the other team wins the Super Bowl. Matt can come back and raise the flag any time. But I think Wilson can handle the quarterbacking.

Reaction score
Man you guys are brutal. Maybe he just meant sign him so he can retire as a Seahawk type of thing.

It would be kind of cool if we win the NFCCG and sign Matt so he can finally get that Ring. As a backup of course!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
No matter what it was, it was dumb...on a week we are playing for the Superbowl? I mean please...

Reaction score
We are 3 weeks away from the Super Bowl. Teams do it all the time. Bring back a former franchise guy for an honorary retirement. Hasselbeck was a huge part of this teams legacy and the community. He deserves a ring. He deserved to hoist that Lombardi following 2005. I see nothing wrong with signing him and letting him retire a Hawk after getting his ring.

Reaction score
Do I expect the team to do it? No. But as a fan it's something I would love to see no doubt.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I don't see where that was the intent of the original post. If it was my apologies.

It sounded just like one of the fans calling for more productivity out of Wilson; thus the harsh retort.

If Wilson throws for 50 yards in a Super Bowl we win I could care less.

Im almost 51 and have only ONE item on my bucket list. Hopefully in 3 weeks I can check that box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't see where that was the intent of the original post. If it was my apologies.

It sounded just like one of the fans calling for more productivity out of Wilson; thus the harsh retort.

If Wilson throws for 50 yards in a Super Bowl we win I could care less.

Im almost 51 and have only ONE item on my bucket list. Hopefully in 3 weeks I can check that box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seahawks better win it all or theres no amount of stinky fish heads to keep you from making a miserable butthole of yourself!:tup:

Top Bottom