• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Green Jersey in Madden '10

Reaction score
They are definitely interesting. I would have liked them better if they would have tried to blend them together in a better way than just making the sleeves one color and the rest another color...

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Madden 2010 has online Franchise and Co-Op mode. Franchise is full live fantasy draft and lasts 10 seasons. I will be buying the day it comes out, and hope to see some of you around.

If yall start a league (though I do not know how we will all be the Seahawks) let me know I am down.

Reaction score
This game is going to be way better than '09. From all the improvements I have seen and heard of along with the redone Franchise mode it should be great.

Stantino

Huddler
Reaction score
I wish they would bring the 2K games back...i dont really like the madden game too much, i mean madden 95,96 was cool, but NFL2K5 is legendary!

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah I am hyped on the new Madden. I have followed its development close, and there is a lot of change coming in on both the gameplay and presentation side.

Like I said, I am on the Xbox 360. If yall ever wanna get a Seahawks Huddle League goen I am game.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Here is where I have monitored the progress of the game. Everything ya want to know can be found here if you look.

http://insideblog.easports.com/archive/ ... amp-a.aspx

This time should be different. Last year was that League BS where you spend hours setting up a chart for how bad ya want each player at each position. Then ya got nothing ya wanted. Hated that crap and it was tournament style.

This time around it is full franchise mode. All the info you need about commish powers and compatabilities are on the link provided above.

If you have any questions about what is in the game or not I will fill you in, and if I do not know the answer I will find it.

Reaction score
Stantino said:
I wish they would bring the 2K games back...i dont really like the madden game too much, i mean madden 95,96 was cool, but NFL2K5 is legendary!
A lot of people who went to E3 that were the type of people who say "2K Games NFL games are better than Madden's" came out saying Madden 10 is the shit.

Trust me, they've done a lot to improve it this year. ;)

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Agreed, I look forward to getting my hands on it. Online Franchise is a work in progress, but a damn good one. It will give us everything we want accept trade logic and salary caps. So basically in it equivalent to Fantasy Football, and trading with CPU should be turned off at all times.

If you check out the link ya will see what I am talking about.

Reaction score
Striker said:
Agreed, I look forward to getting my hands on it. Online Franchise is a work in progress, but a damn good one. It will give us everything we want accept trade logic and salary caps. So basically in it equivalent to Fantasy Football, and trading with CPU should be turned off at all times.

If you check out the link ya will see what I am talking about.
I kept looking at the Blog throughout the year. It has a lot of information on changes.

The offline franchise has gone through a lot of changes. The guys who did Head Coach just went through and fixed all the problems and added a lot of things. The best thing that I can think of is that teams will now draft towards their needs rather than just draft the best available players. Also, there will be busts and gems throughout the draft rather than just going from the best to the worst. So you technically could draft someone in the 6th Round and turn them into a star QB like Tom Brady was. :)

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that Curry wore the 'Seahawk green' gloves and cleats at the combine?

I know it's just a coincidence, but still kind of one of those cool pointless facts

CurryFan59

Huddler
Reaction score
We need to get a 10 league going when it comes out, Im down. Add xSLANGINSHOTZx.

Reaction score
If you preorder through Gamestop (Online or At the Store) you will get the demo later this month and it will be 5 minute quarters rather than 2 minute quarters.

Top Bottom