• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Rams , finally

Idahawk

Reaction score
After about 10 days we finally get some football.

Word of the day " pickoff" St Louis was picked off to end the World Series game last night and I can see " pickoffs " in the future for their football team as well.

urehugan.jpg

Go hawks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Holy sh** we need some help on the line but I have to give props to the defense, that was text defense when we needed it most. Glad to get the hell out of that game with a W. Glad we have the Bucs next, any word if Breno and Russ will be back after the bye or shortly after?

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Like I have been saying the Hawks need to look at next years draft to upgrade the o-line. Even if they have to trade up in the draft to get one. Time to get some good depth on the line. You can sure tell Okung is not playing. They need another top OT preferably one that can play both OT positions because you can't count on Okung staying healthy. They also need a LG. The blocking in the last few games has been just plain pathetic. They better get the problem fixed before they play the 9ers again or Wilson gets hurt.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I don't think it would have mattered much last night , clearly the Rams came with some exotic blitz packages and were hell bent on using them over and over and over . Mcquistin and Bowie have managed just fine up to this point and Bowie is a young lineman so these reps are only going to help him going forward and help us with depth , those were two tough ends last night going against basically back ups and it was pretty much a mismatch , even with Turbin and the tight ends in a clean pocket was rare for Wilson and 8 in the box stuffed the run game.

Drafting o-lineman is great but their not usually game ready the first year so its no quick fix and clearly the team would make a move if they felt we needed to right now .

Top Bottom