• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Falcons

Idahawk

Reaction score
Revenge ! I know they want to play better but missing two key guys on both sides of the ball is scary for the good guys , but this team finds way to get it done .

Go Carolina !

Adam Shefter is reporting Harvin will play next week vs Vikings

2u4y4u9a.jpg

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm predicting another close game. 3 missing offensive linemen and no Red Bryant is definitely going to create a struggle for our team. Anyway, go Hawks! and F*** Roddy White :p

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I like our intensity so far. Atlanta D looks gassed already. 3-0 I’ll take it.

Go Hawks!

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Finally a game that the Hawks are winning in all phases. None of this miracle win stuff. This is the real deal here. Nice to see the Hawks back.
Time to seal the deal in the 2nd half. Same deficit we were facing against them in the playoffs last year. But good luck making up 20 against our defense.
I hope Browner is ok.

Go Hawks!!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Amazing what they can do when motivated , hope Browner is nothing serious .

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Great to have that saints game at home , I think they beat the niners at their house .
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Niners are not that good. They have huge issues if they can’t run the ball. Kaep is very hot and cold and is not good in close games.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
You noticed Kaep isn't getting all the hype and praise this year he got last year? Hmm, I wonder if they are sorry they let Smith go?

He gets sketchy in tight games. He threw that last pick at the end of the Panthers game into quadruple coverage and he even threw that short. That doesn’t scream “Montana like” in my book. He’s a good QB, but he’s not Mr. Crunch time.

Top Bottom