• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's 2014 Div. Playoffs Preview - Hawks vs Saints

OP
E

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks gang! What do you think the biggest X-factor will be the 2nd time around?

Idahawk

Reaction score
With it all on the line its time to cut Wilson loose , I think his legs are the X factor . Harvin will clear things out leaving nice running lanes for Wilson

Free Brandon Browner

Reaction score
Thanks gang! What do you think the biggest X-factor will be the 2nd time around?
The defense and the crowd noise. This Saints team runs an offense that is so predicated on timing. It's their "everything". This defense is really good at disrupting that. Bucky Brooks did a really good write up on NFL.com breaking down the last game from a defensive perspective. The last game was extremely loud and this game is going to be unhealthy loud. I'm being serious. This is not a game for small children or those with sensitive hearing. I expect ear drums and throats to bleed.

Reaction score
X factor B). The mental aspect of the game. We are clearly in their head (see Saints paint Seahawks logo on practice fields). All this talk and "confidence" from the Saints players about "getting what they want" is nothing more than a scared dog barking before grandpa takes the buckshot to his head for biting little Timmy.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
X factor B). The mental aspect of the game. We are clearly in their head (see Saints paint Seahawks logo on practice fields). All this talk and "confidence" from the Saints players about "getting what they want" is nothing more than a scared dog barking before grandpa takes the buckshot to his head for biting little Timmy.

Little Timmy is in the well and nobody's come to save him. Sorry Saints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice X&O's Em!
I have a feeling that R.Ryan is going to throw the house at us, lots of blitzing. So the key on offense would be a.) ability to run the ball, b.) And as Emdiggy says, Russell being able to read the blitz and make quick decisions, or plays with his legs.
I think the X factor on Defense, forcing Drew Bress to go yard, by shutting down the run and getting an early lead. He will throw it up, and ive noticed this year he throws a lot of "fly catchers up" type deep balls.

Top Bottom