• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 5 Preview - Hawks vs Panthers

Reaction score
Pretty spot on. They could also move Tate or McCoy in the back field on that shotgun formation. I wouldn't mind seeing Tate used a little more like Harvin or Randle Cobb. He doesn't have that kind of explosiveness, but he's very good in the open field.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
That was not a picture of Darrell Bevell lol!

I think a strong compact Steve Smith is a bit of match up issue for our lanky CB's.

I predict our defense will discourge Cam and he will check out early, but we need offensive support.
RW needs up his passing game, and D. Bevell needs to RUN THE BALL ON 3 and 2!
FEED THE BEAST!

Reaction score
I think our corners will harass Smith all day and he'll do something stupid. I can also see Kam cracking him hard enough to miss the game and one next week.

OP
E

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks Gang! My bad about the photo! :)

I'm a huge fan of multiple formations and getting the most out of your personnel.. The Seahawks have the depth in the backfield to definitely be creative enough to not get away from Pete's overall offensive philosophy

Reaction score
Thanks Gang! My bad about the photo! :)

I'm a huge fan of multiple formations and getting the most out of your personnel.. The Seahawks have the depth in the backfield to definitely be creative enough to not get away from Pete's overall offensive philosophy
Offensive philosophy? Split the receivers out and let the QB take from the gun with no back on 3rd and 2. That's it in a nutshell right there.

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
I must agree #one... I dont understands the play calls the last two games.. we need to use our weapons and help build RW convinced..also use the Beast... but Kam and Earl are gonna destroy S. Smith.. we need a big day out of Cleamons, and Big Red.. and I'd like to see a little more of Irvin

Top Bottom