• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Floyd Mayweather bets $10 Million on Bronco's

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I really dislike Floyd, so I'm happy he dropped $10 Million. He's such an unlikable ahole. That's just my opinion, but whatever.

I'm sure he placed a Seahawks side wager to even out the odds.

http://network.yardbarker.com/all_s...ly_bets_10_million_on_broncos_sb_win/15638126

Take this with a grain of salt. I know Mayweather gambles large sums of money, but it is highly unlikely he would bet $10.4 Million on one game.

He is the type of gambler who makes multiple bets on same game to try to minimize his risk, so he always wins something and his loses aren’t as much.

From Twitter:

*Betting Info* Floyd Mayweather L48hours bet 10.4Million on Broncos -2 (Action with 7 different shops + 4 offshore accts) 8Million in credit

Top Bottom