• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Draft Day Ideas.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
So i've heard that Jamaal Brown might be up for trade from the Saints. If he's available, should we try to trade for him if he fits our zone-blocking scheme? Also, the Redskins have reportedly said they are open to talks for the 4th overall pick in the draft. That leaves me wondering whether or not we should try and trade up to get Okung. That would be pretty sweet if possible. Any thoughts?

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
The cost to get up to get Okung would be tough... that would normally be our 3rd round pick, which we don't have. It seems questionable that they'd take our 4th rounder to give up Okung, and we can't afford more picks. I would be more interested in trading with New Orleans for Brown... he's a proven player, and NO figures they only have 1 more year with him.

Top Bottom