• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Defensive player of the year.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
ShermanTIp.gif

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It was like that was preplanned. Great hustle Smith.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I love the way the ball lands softly into Smitties hands. Historical.

Historical indeed, I was about 60 feet from the tip, saw it clear as day, time stood still, the crowd was in disbelief. How could it be? That sherman that made the play 'are we dreaming?' did this really happen? It was so surreal. And then immediately I was looking for flags. Carpet clean, no laundry, total mayhem!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Historical indeed, I was about 60 feet from the tip, saw it clear as day, time stood still, the crowd was in disbelief. How could it be? That sherman that made the play 'are we dreaming?' did this really happen? It was so surreal. And then immediately I was looking for flags. Carpet clean, no laundry, total mayhem!

That is definitely an awesome memory.

Mine was standing in front of my TV and it seemed like an eternity.

Then when Smith catches the INT I literally ran around my house like a lunatic. :)

I'll never forget that as well. Big big moment in Seahawk history. It was "the tip".

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Tense ride, it was amazing. Would have loved to be there, had to be awesome.

Did that just happen? No way!

Top Bottom