• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

D.D. Back in Action

Reaction score
I'm actually not worried about losing Hill or Tatupu for a few weeks. I feel like we have good backups and having D.D. back makes them even better.

Reaction score
we do have solid back ups...but i will never feel comfortable with tatupu out let alone leroy hill at the same time...especially in game week against frank gore, who espn just said today, has practically made an entire carrier against the hawks rushing alone...i want them in to shove that right back in gore and espns f_ing pie hole :pissed:

Reaction score
Hurricane Tatupu said:
we do have solid back ups...but i will never feel comfortable with tatupu out let alone leroy hill at the same time...especially in game week against frank gore, who espn just said today, has practically made an entire carrier against the hawks rushing alone...i want them in to shove that right back in gore and espns f_ing pie hole :pissed:

Solution- Aaron Curry... Just ask Stephen Jackson.

Reaction score
Hurricane Tatupu said:
He has made a career against Leroy Hill and Lofa Tatupu. It wouldn't hurt the Seahawks to have other guys in there to see if they can stop him. I'd rather have Hill/Tatupu in there, but since they can't be you have to look at the positives.

Reaction score
Danny O'Neill is saying Hill will be shut down a couple of weeks which is expected with a groin injury. DD knows the system and can be a valuable LB or Special Team contributor.

Reaction score
Also to make room for DD the Seahawks cut Derek Walker. He was inactive Sunday and they are hoping he clears waivers so he could be placed on the Practice Squad.

Reaction score
phaZe said:
Hurricane Tatupu said:
He has made a career against Leroy Hill and Lofa Tatupu. It wouldn't hurt the Seahawks to have other guys in there to see if they can stop him. I'd rather have Hill/Tatupu in there, but since they can't be you have to look at the positives.

hahaha :lol: are you suggesting that they are better off without them because gore has had some success with them in there? lol riiiight

Reaction score
Hurricane Tatupu said:
phaZe said:
[quote="Hurricane Tatupu":1b6e21s0]we do have solid back ups...but i will never feel comfortable with tatupu out let alone leroy hill at the same time...especially in game week against frank gore, who espn just said today, has practically made an entire carrier against the hawks rushing alone...i want them in to shove that right back in gore and espns f_ing pie hole :pissed:

hahaha :lol: are you suggesting that they are better off without them because gore has had some success with them in there? lol riiiight[/quote:1b6e21s0]
From what I've heard, Tatupu will play Sunday and Hill will miss 2 weeks. What I was saying is you have to look at the positives of a bad situation. ;)

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
You have to be realistic in a bad sitution... yes we have some great promise in our bu lbs but they are second string for a reason, lofa, hill, aarron are our starters and will be for many years if we are lucky.

You have to also credit alot of the run stuffing to the revamped D-line.
I expect more of the same in this game!

Reaction score
phaze- now do you see my point about our starting linebackers being out, 2, 75 plus runs for touches, because of young linebackers over pursuing and giving the wide open cut back to mr gore...take those 2 plays away (that wouldn't happen against our healthy line-backing corp) we are sitting pretty good in that game..

Reaction score
Hurricane Tatupu said:
phaze- now do you see my point about our starting linebackers being out, 2, 75 plus runs for touches, because of young linebackers over pursuing and giving the wide open cut back to mr gore...take those 2 plays away (that wouldn't happen against our healthy line-backing corp) we are sitting pretty good in that game..
At the same time, if Wallace would have thrown the ball a little higher to Housh on the one that went over him, and then the one that was thrown bad to Carlson when he was wide open we would have won.

Reaction score
^^^well, that really just goes with my point...that had we not given up not one but two ridiculous runs for touchdowns we are still right in that game even with Matt down...not trying to argue i just had a bad feeling about them being out and obviously we can now see why...

Reaction score
Hurricane Tatupu said:
^^^well, that really just goes with my point...that had we not given up not one but two ridiculous runs for touchdowns we are still right in that game even with Matt down...not trying to argue i just had a bad feeling about them being out and obviously we can now see why...
Gore is just an amazing runner though. They through Coffee in there and the Seahawks stopped him. I think having either Tatupu/Hill in there would have helped a lot, but we will never know if it would have made a difference. They would obviously be less tricked by the plays they were doing on the ground where the line and FB went to the right and Gore cut back to the left and had to beat 1 or 2 guys.

Top Bottom