• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cleveland Browns ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
They trade the number 3 pick in the draft to Indy for another first round pick giving them 2 first round picks in 2014 . It appears Weeden ( who didn't see this coming ) is out and that the browns have the fire power to get the best QB in the draft next year with 7 picks in the first 4 rounds .
Indy on the other hand just put themselves in the conversation with Denver and long term success with a great move .
What's strange to me is now Cleveland needs a back as well as a QB and after only 2 games are just throwing in the towel on the season .
It just shows the effect of these young stud QBs like Wilson and teams aren't waiting around to win

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I'm happy that Indy will have his services this week. lol :tup: Go Indy!

Then at least we will have some film on him by October 6th.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I hope he runs over them like a ball of butcher knives !

Heavens no...I want those 49er's to do well. Bwaaaahahaha... In a pigs eye!

Steam roll them for complaining about our fans being too darn loud!!! :laugh:

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
They trade the number 3 pick in the draft to Indy for another first round pick giving them 2 first round picks in 2014 . It appears Weeden ( who didn't see this coming ) is out and that the browns have the fire power to get the best QB in the draft next year with 7 picks in the first 4 rounds .
Indy on the other hand just put themselves in the conversation with Denver and long term success with a great move .
What's strange to me is now Cleveland needs a back as well as a QB and after only 2 games are just throwing in the towel on the season .
It just shows the effect of these young stud QBs like Wilson and teams aren't waiting around to win
I think the best thing the Browns can do is blow up the team like the Seahawks did and start over. All those draft picks are a good way to start out. They might not be able to do it as fast as the Seahawks did but should improve them from the bad seasons they have had.

Reaction score
I think the best thing the Browns can do is blow up the team like the Seahawks did and start over. All those draft picks are a good way to start out. They might not be able to do it as fast as the Seahawks did but should improve them from the bad seasons they have had.
They don't have to blow the team up quite as hard as Pete and JC did back in 2010. Holmgren set this team up for future success. They've got a pretty solid defense, pro bowl corner in Haden, All-Pro LT in Joe Thomas. Really all they need to be contenders in the now very weak AFC North is a franchise QB and a legit play maker at WR. They are essentially two pieces away. They're just really hard pieces to come by lol.

Reaction score

Extremely odd to do it now when they had all offseason though.

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
They don't have to blow the team up quite as hard as Pete and JC did back in 2010. Holmgren set this team up for future success. They've got a pretty solid defense, pro bowl corner in Haden, All-Pro LT in Joe Thomas. Really all they need to be contenders in the now very weak AFC North is a franchise QB and a legit play maker at WR. They are essentially two pieces away. They're just really hard pieces to come by lol.

I don't know, it *is* Browns you're talking about. The same Browns that had one of their fans make a jersey like this recently:

Browns Jersey.jpg

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Holmgren upset with the deal after trading up for Richardson in 2012 " how do you get better trading your best player away "

Something is weird about this whole deal if you ask me .

Top Bottom