• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cerrato resigns

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice, I root for my favorite players and coaches. However, I am always a Seahawks fan. It just so happens the Seahawks rarely have players that I am a big fan of.

Favorite Coaches - Mike Holmgren and Marty Schottenheimer
QB's - Rich Gannon and Brett Favre

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Just a little jab Striker, I dont doubt your loyalty to seahawks.

Turns out the the resigning was pre-meditated transition. Theyve already named the new VP.

Maybe GM spot still open.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah I watched the press conference they had. It seems Allen is the new GM as well, and has allready talked to Zorn about changes that will be made. Afterwords there was speculation about Shanahan being the new HC at the end of the season, we will see if that is true or not at the end of the season.

Reaction score
Why are you guys so interested in the Foreskins? Holmgren already saw how Zorn was treated and bashed the 'Skins for doing so. Why would he forgive them and become the GM?

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
It is not so much interest in the Skins as a joke against me as a Zorn supporter.

Reaction score
Holmgren would never work or be able to work with an owner like Daniel Snyder. It's not even a question if he'll be a 'Skin. It won't happen.

Reaction score
As long as Holmgren doesn't coach for another team I'll be fine with him not being a part of the Seahawk's organization.

Reaction score
phaZe said:
As long as Holmgren doesn't coach for another team I'll be fine with him not being a part of the Seahawk's organization.
He could make himself the coach of the Browns in a year or so.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
phaZe said:
He could make himself the coach of the Browns in a year or so.
At least he's not coaching an NFC West team.

Top Bottom