• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Braylon Edwards’ altitude, not T.O.’s attitude, forced the receiver issue in Seattle

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Good story, sure was glad to see him cut early. I rarely agree with PC's moves but we do need a young recieving core to grow with the QB right now. Now I'm just worried about a bunch of changes at the QB position during the season.

Let the rebuild end and the growth begin.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
This could be Braylon's resurgance year!

I liken him to J. Jurevicius of '05. He had a bunch of TD's that year.

OP
Cmoney

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
You can cut him... But he's actually pretty good. 90 overall. Not bad for a dude that's almost 39.
i figured it out.. in coach mode after you get at least 100 xp points you can go into " personal" and adjust the roster as needed.. aka start Wilson over Flynn.. haha jk

Reaction score
In connected career (coach) aka franchise you can. What you cannot do is edit players. Jersey numbers, ratings, etc....

Top Bottom