• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Blog post about playoff loss

S

Seattlehawk94

Nice post KD....

Hasselbeck: 2001 Playoffs; 7-1 TD-INT ratio.....Yeah....Nuff said..

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
For his career he has 18 TD's to 9 picks as well. But he is "old" at 35 years old. Guess what Peyton Manning is 35 and they aren't freaking out.

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, no shit...The inbred is one of the biggest chokers in NFL HISTORY and is the same age as Matthew but you never hear a damn thing about him "being old"...

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Now that the sexter has retired Hasselbeck has the second longest active TD streak in the playoffs with 10 games in a row. This guy named Tom Brady has a longer streak that is it!

Not Manning, Not McNabb, not fag Romo, not the rapist from Pitt, nobody else.

P.S. if anyone chanted "Charlie" at the Falcons game give up your tickets now!!!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
IDK, lets look at it retro spectively...

Charlie was put in and he won the game, they maybe put enough fear into Matt, he came back and had two great games. Before that he was on a really ugly streak. And we got to see what Chuck was about.

Then again, if Matt would have played against the Rams, maybe the shitty matt streak continued and we would have lost and therefore gotten a higher draft picks.

Either way the moral of the story is... No matter what, stick with Matt, cause he is our guy untill the bitter end.

I guess....

S

Seattlehawk94

You guess? He's the LEADER of this team....You don't just plug in someone and make them a leader, it's EARNED and NO ONE we could get (or have) would get that in one season.

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
szat;53984 said:
IDK, lets look at it retro spectively...

Charlie was put in and he won the game, they maybe put enough fear into Matt, he came back and had two great games. Before that he was on a really ugly streak. And we got to see what Chuck was about.

Then again, if Matt would have played against the Rams, maybe the shitty matt streak continued and we would have lost and therefore gotten a higher draft picks.

Either way the moral of the story is... No matter what, stick with Matt, cause he is our guy untill the bitter end.

I guess....

We lost the Atlanta game first of all. That is the game I'm referring to. I think Matt could have scored 16 points against the Rams. Whitehurst didn't do anything at all after the opening drive. I think Matt could have hit Ruvell Martin who was wide open as well.

Whitehurst left several points on the board that game. I think maybe Hasselbeck needed some rest and he got two weeks rest.

Hasselbeck is the leader of the team and there is a reason why the players every year since 2005 maybe even longer have voted him captain.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
He is the man until someone comes in that proves they can outplay him. That person is not on the team tight now and certainly won't be found in the draft. If we don't resign him next season could get real ugly.

S

Seattlehawk94

We will resign him...But to say that person can't be found in the draft is crazy...People didn't think a later round pick would EVER replace Bledsoe....I think #12 has done pretty damn well for himself....Another guy who was supposed to replace Fav-ray also did pretty well for himself after not even getting invited to the combine---he wears #8 and we are talking about him right now....

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;54056 said:
We will resign him...But to say that person can't be found in the draft is crazy...People didn't think a later round pick would EVER replace Bledsoe....I think #12 has done pretty damn well for himself....Another guy who was supposed to replace Fav-ray also did pretty well for himself after not even getting invited to the combine---he wears #8 and we are talking about him right now....
Andy Reid was the only one to show up to his private workout as well. It makes you wonder how many great players have gotten passed up.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I know players like that are out there, just saying we are more likely to wind up with another Charlie Whitehurst than another Hasselbeck. For that matter we don't really know how Charlie will pan out either, Matt wasn't very good when Holmgren first brought him over, and look at him now.

S

Seattlehawk94

We know how Chuckles will turn out....A bust...He couldn't even beat out VOLEK for the right to back up Rivers even after being given chance after chance...

He's going to be 29 next season....If someone is stupid enough to make a deal for him....DO IT!

S

Seattlehawk94

With this year's QB crop kinda bare and the fact there are ALOT of teams looking at QBs there could be a market for Chuckles...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;54384 said:
With this year's QB crop kinda bare and the fact there are ALOT of teams looking at QBs there could be a market for Chuckles...
Nobody will offer more than a 5th for him, unless another player or draft pick is included.

S

Seattlehawk94

Like I said...It's a bare market in terms of QBs and if the CBA runs long ALOT of teams will try to make a quick deal...

Top Bottom