• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Any moves before the Trade deadline ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
How about some Jared Allen ? Larry Fitzgerald ?

Do you think we need to add anybody to the mix ? Allen is intriguing because we deal so much with Minnesota , but that's not really a need like maybe an o -lineman would be . I would think if anyone needed Fitz it would be San Fran , but zona wouldn't be crazy enough to make that deal in division would they ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't look for any trades because of the cap and all the contracts that are coming due. I think they will draft a couple o-lineman in next years draft.

Reaction score
I'd be more than willing to give up a 1st rounder for Joe Thomas but there's now way Cleveland moves him.

We gave up a lot for Harvin a lot of money. As much as Id love to add a Josh Gordon or a Larry Fitzgerald, I can't see the team doing.

Top Bottom