• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Aaron Curry Traded To Oakland

travisduncan

Huddler
Reaction score
The Seahawks have an agreement in place with the Oakland Raiders to trade linebacker Aaron Curry for two undisclosed draft picks in 2012 and 2013 according to a report by Fox Sports.

ESPN is reporting the Raiders will give up a seventh-rounder in 2012 and a mid-rounder in 2013. Other reports indicate the picks will be based on Curry's accumulated playing time in Oakland.

Curry was benched in Week 3 for rookie K.J Wright at strong side linebacker.

Curry is a former fourth-overall draft pick in the 2099 draft. Though Curry's rookie contract (6-year $34 million) has since been reduced to four years and re-structured over the summer, the Raiders are still taking on a big salary on a chance the former first-rounder who will be a free-agent at the end of the 2012 season.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Why are we giving picks up? He wasn't THAT bad lol,
From 710 ESPN Seattle:
"Curry allowed eight receptions on eight attempts in his direction for 120 yards, according to STATS LLC. For his career, Curry has allowed 62 catches in 76 attempts for 613 yards and six touchdowns for a 126.6 passer rating."
Maybe he was that bad:D

The Heater

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello, JustDoug: Wow, those are telling statistics. I wonder what David Hawthorne or LeRoy Hill are in terms of those same stats? I assume better.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Heater:
Sorry, but the article I read didn't give any stats on Hawthorne or Hill. Shocking to have read those statistics, and then I heard it quoted on KJR yesterday afternoon too. Still I can't find this STATS LLC on line.

Top Bottom