• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A Little Humor on the Seahawks

Reaction score
Jim Mora sent 17 grievances to the NFL. In which they will review calls and then give their input back to the team. Here is a little [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/091119&sportCat=nfl"]Seattle Seahawks head coach Jim Mora has a long list of grievances for the NFL - ESPN[/ame] on what the grievances were. Hope you all enjoy as much as I did.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Not bad, thank you for sharing!
If we don't have a sense of humor about the season, it becomes unbearable. At least we have one more win than the Lions!

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of a classic TV Seahawks joke (the first one ever?), from the show TAXI. I think the guys were telling Elaine (Marilou Henner) she should take some time off and go on a date. She decided to have one of the cabbies (Latka/Andy Kaufaman?) babysit her kids while she was out.

Gruff boss Louie DePalma (Danny DeVito) warned her not to, and says:
"Do you really wanna trust your kids to a guy who swears not to bathe until Seattle wins the Super Bowl?"

The sad thing is, that was around 30 years ago! We were no more than a few years old.
:oops:
(That's one stinky babysitter by now...)

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
HAHA ! I never saw that but the seahawks jokes are endless.

I live in portland and no one here ever refers to them as the seahawks its always:

Seachickens
Seacrows
Seaturkeys

Any others out there? The funny thing is it still pisses me off (alittle) but what the hell, I still love my team.

Reaction score
Forgot to say something about this. This article actually made me laugh. especially

"11. Arizona got to kick off more than we did." hahaha

he spelled parody wrong though.

TyPaige

Huddler
Reaction score
The article was cheeky.. but I'm one of those guys that get 3x the enjoyment reading the comments.

The obscene diversity of personality and intelligence makes living so much fun.

Top Bottom