• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

8 attempts for 9 yards....REALLY!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
WOW! Look at that kid's heart! It got him 9 yards on 8 attempts! :roll:

Where are all you Forsett fanbois now?

Reaction score
Vikings have a great run D. We never should have been running this much lol! I think the play-calling sucked today and so did the outcome! I just hope his heart can help him forget this bad game and he can rebound to his side he showed us against Arizona!

Reaction score
I'd say "give him another week", but it's the Rams. They aren't that difficult to run against.

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost against the Rams...
That would be pathetic, but then again, these last two seasons have been pathetic...

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
WOW! Look at that kid's heart! It got him 9 yards on 8 attempts! :roll:

Where are all you Forsett fanbois now?

I wonder how many negative yards our offensive line was pushed back on everyone of our rushing attempts. You should look the stat up...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I cant believe they were trying to run forrest up the gut against Viks, that seemed silly to me.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
That stat was awful...couldn't believe it when I saw it at the bottom of the screen. But hey, Matt didn't throw an INT, did he? I'll take what I can get.

Reaction score
Bru-Hed said:
That stat was awful...couldn't believe it when I saw it at the bottom of the screen. But hey, Matt didn't throw an INT, did he? I'll take what I can get.
Actually, I think he did. I think it was throwing it to Branch and Branch didn't run the right route or Hasselbeck thought he was suppose to run something different. Either way, the corner was like a WR on that play.

This season has been amazing. First, we set an all time low with 14 yards rushing against the Cardinals the first time we played them, then on Sunday we went even lower with only 4 yards...I don't think it's entirely Knapp's fault, but he is the play caller and whenever a team does poorly like the Seahawks have, that play caller usually gets fired.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
I didn't know much about him before he was hired and now I'm beginning to know why!
Any other guys out there you think we have a shot at who are better? (No fair using yourself as a candidate...)
;)

Thanks for the clarification on the INT. I had seen the stats as of the 3rd Q or early 4th...guess I spoke too soon!

Top Bottom