• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

40 Whiner trolls

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Funny how they talk so big but never show up on the boards after the Whiners get their butt.s kicked. Seahawks won every phase of the game so guess they don't have much to say.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm here, and I know there was at least one other 9ers fan that gave you congrats. How many 9ers fans are there around here anyway?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Yeah he did well for a running back.. not a QB. 3 picks and 1 fumble is a bad day at the clink. Rating of like 23??

I didn't know it was 23...that's a horrible day. Can you even get lower than that? That's crazy...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I may be wrong about the QBR, I pulled that out of my arse, but it was very low.
Anyone know?

Reaction score
As happy as I am about the win, we have to realize most teams in the league don't have Greek Gods playing CB and Safety like we do. SF will still win 10-11 game a and challenge for the division. Having this win on them early on should prove to be big. We should certainly go 4-0 vs the AFC South, even though I could see us dropping one to Houston, it's unlikely. If we got into that game vs AZ 6-0, boy that's going to be one hell of a game!

Top Bottom