• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

26-27-60 Theory

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Click the title of the video above. I'm not sure why the video window is showing. There is no video in the post...

Reaction score
Number 18;56221 said:
Click the title of the video above. I'm not sure why the video window is showing. There is no video in the post...

I fixed it for you. There's a mod/plugin that embeds certain links. You can disable it on the post reply/thread page.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
What a great website, NFL metrics. Very scientifically derived information.

So based on the rule and the metrics, Greg McElroy, and Stannzi should go in the 1st round!

IDK the its all so statistically based, the writer acted like his report is actually gonna move the market for these players. Im skeptical.

Definetly starting to have concerns about Jake, the wonderlick is a big red flag. Especially when I already questioned his aptitude, football smarts and otherwise.

I still think the best QB's are Mallet, Gabbert, mallet with obvious off the field concerns, but Dalton and Ponder are moving up my list based on these reports.
McElroy I dont know, just doesnt look like a QB to me.

Top Bottom