• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2009 Free Agency

Reaction score
At 12 p.m. Mid-night on Feb 27th the NFL Free Agency period will officially kick-off. Be sure to check my blog and here for daily reports and opinions. I follow the Free Agency pretty closely every year and will be giving up dates. Also if anyone has questions feel free to ask. I will try and answer each one as soon as I can. Ask any type of question... opinion, factual, speculation and whatever else you can think of!

Also give me feedback so I can keep you all interested.

Thanks...
Zack
Hawk096

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Seahawks have decided against tendering Lance Laury. Had they tendered the restricted free agent they would have had the decision of matching a contract offer or receiving compensation for him. His tender was worth $1.01 mill a factor in the decision. He still can sign with Seattle, but for cheaper money also.

He's the only Seahawk who is restricted.

Top Bottom